Effective May 25th 2018, to be in compliance with EU's GDPR, UK's DPR, PECR, USA's COPPA, etc… we are to inform all who are accessing this site www.wikoda.com with the following:
What you agree to
- You agree when you access this site that when you contact Wikoda or order Wikoda products, you willingly gave us your "DATA" to assist us in fulfilling the orders, reply to questions, etc...
- The "DATA" will stay private and NOT resold/rented/traded to others.
- When you purchase from this site, the "DATA" we keep are your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, contact telephone # and the products you ordered.
- Payment information is handled by Stripe. Stripe is responsible for your payment information confidentiality.
- If you wish to remove your DATA, please submit your request to contact. www.wikoda.com is hosted by squarespace.com. Payment is handled by Stripe.com. Shipping is handled by Shipstation.com and Stamps.com. Your request for removal will be forwarded to them and it will be their responsibility to comply. Please refer to Our Limitations below.
How we use your information
- Data Aggregation
- We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
- We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of TermsFeed, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps (if ever hosted on site), we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to validate the mobile app purchases, and/or provide updates and notifications. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
Computer information collected
- In accordance with GDRP law you have the right to be aware of the lawfulness how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to:
- confirmation that your data is being processed;
- access to your personal data; and
- A copy of the information that we possess will be provided free of charge. We will do our best to provide requested information as humanly early as possible. However for removal of data, please refer to Our Limitation below.
Informational links to other websites
Our Email Policy
- We communicate with our customers for the purpose of support and software updates.
- To ensure no inconsistent or additional terms are imposed on us beyond that reflected in our standard Data Policy and model clauses, we cannot agree to sign UK customers’ DPAs.
- If we are made aware of any data breach, we will inform you within 72 hours.
- If you request for your DATA removal, we will promptly remove them on our end. We will promptly inform Squarespace.com, Stripe, Shipstation.com, and Stamps.com to do the same. Please be aware that Squarespace.com does charge for this removal (https://www.squarespace.com/dpa see 5.8, 5.10).
Last Updated: May 26, 2018